Need help in a TV minefield of 7 tvs

llsid

Novice Member
Hi All
I am in need of some help. My original Sharp TV 70" from 6 years ago died in November and the insurance replaced it. Been reading the forums for a while before deciding on the TCL 75 c815. First TV AO delivered was damaged. Second TV speaker was vibrating as it was loose and buzzing. Third TV started to get lines on the screen after 2 weeks and now they letting me pic another TV. I am really lost so was hoping you could help me decide. Don't get much light in the room and mainly using it for IPTV, Netflix, Disney plus and watching sports. Also looking basically straight on at the TV set max angle 10° to 15° of centre.
Tv list that's on offer:
LG 75UP75006LC
LG UP81006LR
Samsung UE75AU7100
LG 75Nano756PA
Philips 70PUS9006/12
Philips 70PUS8536
Samsung QE70Q60AA
I hope I can get some help picking from them. Need to pay about 200 for the Lg nano and Samsung Qled.
Appreciate all your time and assistance.

Dodgexander

I wouldn't buy any of the TVs in your list and instead buy ones mentioned in my guide here:

Cheaper TVs are worth body swerving.

If that means going down to a 65" it's worth it, even if it's to get one of the starter HDR models like the Samsung Q80A or Sony X90J.

tvdavid

prob go for the Samsung QE70Q60 if it had to be from the list.

llsid

Novice Member
I wouldn't buy any of the TVs in your list and instead buy ones mentioned in my guide here:

Cheaper TVs are worth body swerving.

If that means going down to a 65" it's worth it, even if it's to get one of the starter HDR models like the Samsung Q80A or Sony X90J.
Thanks Dodgexander, really appreciate your help.

The latest video from AVForums

Paramount + UK launch: Halo, Star Trek and Beavis, and all the latest 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom