• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Need help finding the right camcorder

Reechard

Established Member
Hi,

As the title states I am looking to get a camcorder. I have never owned or used on before.

I need one mostly for motorsport events as the club I belong to have appointed me official photographer. I am hoping to get some advice on which camcorders deal with movement well, as a lot of our cars have a lot of power.

I will be using it mainly for hand held videos currently but want to also mount it in my car for my own track sessions.

If anyone can recomend one or a few camcorders which I can research more thoroughly that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Richard

Oh forgot to mention I will have around £250-300 at the absolute max to spend. New car and trip to a race track in Germany come first.

Last edited:

Reechard

Established Member
Thanks, That seems very useful, will have to look at it properly when I have more time.

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom