1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help Epson TW PJ

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by marker, Apr 24, 2005.

1. marker

marker

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Guys
    Need some help setting up my PJ. I have a Samsung DVD into Component in using P/Scan, excellent picture.. My problem is trying to get sky+ to show. I have a wirless video sender to send the sky pic to my bedroom, i have tried everything i can think of, i can get colour pic via the component in set to rgb, can get BW pic via composite, tried outputting via S/Video on the sky still nothing. If anyone has a similiar setup I would appreciate the help..

2. marker

marker

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Anyone, pls guys I'm going nuts here :eek: :eek: :confused:

3. drunknmunky

drunknmunky

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    right i have just got normal sky box with coax to my room that coax is going in to my vcr in the in input and then out through a scart to a scart multi switch box then through the scart i got with my projector and it works fine just have ur vcr switch on so the sky gets sent to the projector

btw i got the epson tw10h
    hope that helps any more questions ask me :thumbsup:

4. marker

marker

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    And your sound is being fed into what? Cause the cable I have with the PJ isn't wired for audio just component and composite....

5. drunknmunky

drunknmunky

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    sorry for got to say lol anyways ive got scart to phono from the scart box to my hifi