Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Need Help Epson TW PJ

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by marker, Apr 24, 2005.

1. marker

marker

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Guys
    Need some help setting up my PJ. I have a Samsung DVD into Component in using P/Scan, excellent picture.. My problem is trying to get sky+ to show. I have a wirless video sender to send the sky pic to my bedroom, i have tried everything i can think of, i can get colour pic via the component in set to rgb, can get BW pic via composite, tried outputting via S/Video on the sky still nothing. If anyone has a similiar setup I would appreciate the help..

2. marker

marker

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Anyone, pls guys I'm going nuts here :eek: :eek: :confused:

3. drunknmunky

drunknmunky

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    right i have just got normal sky box with coax to my room that coax is going in to my vcr in the in input and then out through a scart to a scart multi switch box then through the scart i got with my projector and it works fine just have ur vcr switch on so the sky gets sent to the projector

btw i got the epson tw10h
    hope that helps any more questions ask me :thumbsup:

4. marker

marker

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    And your sound is being fed into what? Cause the cable I have with the PJ isn't wired for audio just component and composite....

5. drunknmunky

drunknmunky

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    sorry for got to say lol anyways ive got scart to phono from the scart box to my hifi