1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help editing track info on itunes.

Discussion in 'iPhone Forum' started by Rob20, Sep 24, 2005.

Tags:
  1. Rob20

Rob20

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +391
    Just bought an ipod nano, and can't work out how to edit albums other than on a track by track basis. Say I have an essential mix recorded off the radio with no names at all, how do I quickly name each track so the computer knows they're part of the same 'album' if you will. At the moment the only way I know is to go to each track and type in the name of the artist/album. I want to highlight every track from the mix and type the details in but I can't work out how to do this. If only I could create an album folder with all the correct details then just highlight the tracks and drag and drop. or can I...!? :confused:

2. Chris_J_0907

Chris_J_0907

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Put the tracks you want into a playlist, then highlight all, right click and edit info. Hopefully this should sort you out.

3. Chris_J_0907

Chris_J_0907

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    I think it will be "get info" not edit info, but I'm on a Mac at the moment. You'll still obviously have to name each track individually.

Alternatively, connect to the CDDB from itunes and get the info automatically that way.

4. Rob20

Rob20

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +391
    Thanks a lot. As the nano has no manual, and the online manual never mentions editing functions I was at a loss.