Need help - component input/output - DAV-s550

M

Marko_J

Hi!

I went through the threads but I'm so new at this that I dont understand many things here :blush:

so I have only one question - which TV's have component input and if I buy sony's DAV-s550 or DAV-s880 with prog-scan and component output can I hook it up with sony's tv kv-32fx66?

Is it a big problem if i hook it up through a component/scart converter? will it ruin the picture or...?

thanx in advance. hope to here frome someone soon

Sory for this bump, but since I''m here allready I should post all my questions at once:)

I need some instructions about how to hook up all the equipement through DAV-s550/880. I'll have digital satelite reciver, VCR and Tv (ofcourse), and I'm wondering if I can hook up digital reciver and vcr with dav so I can listen to the satelite radio and sond from satelite programs and vcr over the dav's speakers?

Originally posted by Marko_J
Hi!

so I have only one question - which TV's have component input and if I buy sony's DAV-s550 or DAV-s880 with prog-scan and component output can I hook it up with sony's tv kv-32fx66?

Only toshiba tv's and most makes of plasma take component at the moment

thanx

now, do you know if the comp./scart converter will ruin the signal from the dvd?

The only component scart converter costs in the region of £140. Why not just use a quality scart lead. you are unlikely to notice the difference if you use a RGB scart socket.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom