Need Help Comparing Trade In Prices

Discussion in 'General Video Gaming Chat' started by markp1501, Feb 6, 2009.

1. markp1501

markp1501
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Hi guys,

im interested in trying to trade in the following items and was wondering if any of you guys new what prices i would get for them as a trade in. ive decided enough is enough with this PS3 and its time to try microsofts console out. thanks for any help guys (all games listed are PS3)

Playstation 3 60gig boxed - (cex offer £217)
    2nd Wireless Controller - (cex offer £22)
    Fifa 09 - (cex offer £21)
    Fallout 3 - (cex offer £14)
    Rainbow Six Vegas (cex offer £8)
    Wireless headset (jabra i believe) came with Warhawk (cex offer £10)

thanks again for any help guys, truly appreciated. Mark

Rainbow Six Vegas 2 (cex offer £10)

2. BarneyL

BarneyL
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    I know I'm repeating from another thread that I started but for the games taking a look at Goozex might be worth a try for the games. It's a bit more time and effort - you'll have to wait for someone who wants the game to come along and then post it off (although someone is already listed as wanting a copy of fallout 3). The service takes much less of a cut than trading something in on the highstreet, sending off your copy of fallout would net you enough points to pick up Mass Effect and enough left over for something a bit older.

For the hardware an add in the local paper might be worth a try, prices for a PS3 are certainly listed as higher than the cex ones in ours (can't say wheather anyone is taking up the ads of course).