• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Need help choosing headphones!

BassMachine

Standard Member
Hey all, i need a new pair of headphones for on the go. I have a little budget but i have done a lot of research and come across 2 that stand out to me. I want in ear headphones so i found the Skull candy in ear buds range rather good, so any of those you could recommend would be great. I also found the Sennheiser CX300 II Precision earphones to be quite a good buy. So if anybody could point me in the right direction on the better buy, i would be very thankful.

Mumbles119

Standard Member
For not much cost, the Senn's have done me well for three years! I also love the around the neck cable, useful

davejames

is gold plated one of the best metals to go on an audio jack?

It wont make any differenct to the sound, its just gold makes a better contact, but ideally its best when both the plug & the socket are gold plated, but saying that ive never ever had any connection issues with non gold plated connectors either.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom