• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Need help/check re. Panasonic EX75 & PX60 plasma connections

guernseygareth

Standard Member
Been busily checking through 13 pages of ex75 related postings and thus feel more confused than at ease. Hoping someone may advise if i have best connections for my gear.

I'm trying to connect Panasonic dmr ex75 to sky + and panasonic 50px60.
Current set up is based around Seajay's @ his FAQ page:

Sky VCR Scart = TV AV3 (RGB)
Sky TV Scart = DVDr AV2
DVDr AV1 Scart = TV AV 1 (RGB)
DVDr HDMI = TV HDMI 2

This enables workaround for problem of copying HDD material to DVD locking up TV and not being able to watch Sky at same time as copying material across to DVD.

Having issues with auto selection of AV inputs when switching TV on despite such being enabled in TV menu, just goes to regular channels 1-9 etc - wondered if this was because of some connection conflict.

Just trying to make sure i'm doing everything possible to get the most out of this hardware! Will put duplicate post in Plasma forum - hope this doesn't cause problem.

Many TIA for any advice/comments

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom