Need help buying parts for system

dyloki

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi, for my birthday last year, I received a Sony Ps-LX310BT along with a basic bluetooth speaker as a temporary speaker. I have now saved up and have a budget of about £300 and I'm looking to invest in completing the setup. I don't really know what I am looking for, my knowledge with HI-FI systems is little to none. All I know is that the turntable I have has a built in pre-amp so I need a Amplifier and Speakers minimum. I'm just not too sure where to be looking or what specs that I should be looking at to find the best parts for my money.

Approximately tw0 weeks ago I got rid of my old system and purchest the Ruak r5 along with the Sony M4 headphones.
I am 88 years old and a complete novice at setting up anything remotely linked with this entertanment, so, my Son came up for his first visit since lockdown and managed to sort the R5 out but alas not the M4 Headphones as apparently Ruak r5 are not compatable with the M4.Bluetooth out.
What is required is a Bluetooth Transmitter and having done my head in looking for something suitable I gave up.

Please help this old man to enjoy life a liitel more.

‘The easiest and most secure method would simply to buy a long enough cable adaptor for the Sony’s. The R5 headphone output being more than up to the task.

Alternatively, as Bluetooth is so convenient...

I’d avoid the cheap and nasty varieties of transmitter and go for this one.

Amazon product ASIN B07DX362VS
Connect the transmitter to the headphone output on the R5 using the supplied 3.5mm cable.

And connect the usb power cable to the USB port on the rear of the R5, or simply use an old phone charger instead.

Then connect the transmitter to the M4s using the instructions on page 13 of the included manual. It’s quite simple.

You can also use the transmitter for your tv through the optical input if that interests you.

Alternatively, as Bluetooth is so convenient...

I’d avoid the cheap and nasty varieties of transmitter and go for this one.

Amazon product ASIN B07DX362VS
Connect the transmitter to the headphone output on the R5 using the supplied 3.5mm cable.

And connect the usb power cable to the USB port on the rear of the R5, or simply use an old phone charger instead.

Then connect the transmitter to the M4s using the instructions on page 13 of the included manual. It’s quite simple.

You can also use the transmitter for your tv through the optical input if that interests you.
thank very much indeed

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom