Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (UK Release: 19 Nov 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordon B

One of my favourite NFS franchises in the hands of undoubtedly the best racing game developers = must have.

Going to be a good year for race fans with this and TD2 on the way

Mikepriester

I'll deffo be picking this up (love Burnout Paradise).

Hope the roads aint secluded as the trailer I saw the other day (can't see the above one in work). But the graphics look good and the gameplay will be top notch no doubt.

I was surprised how much I liked NFS Undercover after giving it a second chance. Shift not so much though.

gEELOVER

Novice Member
YAY!!! About time

I love cop chasing games, comes from old'n days of Race and Chase in the front room, scalectrix was for older nobber brothers! :)

Se777eN

Distinguished Member
Chase HQ for the win :D

Se777eN

Distinguished Member
I loved it on the 3DO was class..

NewBeetle

Distinguished Member
I was expecting to see takedowns, not all this stop start rubbish until the cop wears down the racer. Mechanics look very old fashioned and disapointing from Criterion, they promised so much but since Burnout Revenge they have lost their way big time IMO.

gEELOVER

Novice Member
aye I posted before viewing, apologies.. although there are 2 fine looking beyotches at the beginning so thought that was more than enough to leave it up :)

Nuggsy

Novice Member
This is looking promising.

This looks like its going back to NFS roots, could be great, will keep an eye on it.

aye I posted before viewing, apologies.. although there are 2 fine looking beyotches at the beginning so thought that was more than enough to leave it up :)
Have to agree with you there mate :smashin:

ShadowHawk28

Novice Member
Cant wait for this looks very good. I liked undercover/shift so hopefully i will like this one as well.:thumbsup:

Pebb

Distinguished Member
I found Shift and Underground, were not true Need for Speed games. But the new Hot Pursuit is taking the game, back to it's roots.

Looks exciting in that vid. :smashin:

gEELOVER

Novice Member
You can drive the car in a cockpit style view on this game can't you? I think I recall seeing that you can, just checking, I cant play when looking behind, seems too slow and sluggish to me when I do

oasismark

Distinguished Member
The Autolog thing looks superb.

Video capture guys for this sit about 20 foot away, all I can hear is the damn police cars! It looks incredible running full-speed, absolutely gorgeous! I know one of the guys working on the Autolog feature, it's based off of Burnout Paradise, but much more intergrated!

Se777eN

Distinguished Member
Nice will download the demo then. Am also glad its coming out late nov as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

The Best Movies and TV Shows Coming to Netflix in November 2020: Tom's Thumbs.

Latest News

Tom's Thumbs: What is coming to Netflix in November 2020
  • By AVForums
  • Published
Melco anniversary edition N10 library announced
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
What's new on Disney+ UK for November 2020
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Denon, Marantz and Yamaha AV receivers hit by HDMI 2.1 bug
  • By Andy Bassett