Need for Speed Hot Pursuit [PS3] @ £29.85

Anyone actually had this arrive? Wanted to make sure its not a scam

Im assuming you refering to the eBay deal i actually came on here to check myself i paid yesterday at 11am and for a item that is listed as delivered within 2-3 days working days and no update on dispatch from eBay sale or via email yet :rolleyes:

I did email him/her a few hours ago asking about despatch status as im only 15min's from Wigan where the seller is based (though don't have a actual address which seems odd ) but suppose will see in a few days whats going on.

yeah i looked on ebay to see if they'd had any feedback for the NFS item, it was none. So resisted

i can wait for this game

So far im going too advise potential buyers to avoid the eBay NFS the buyer has had game listed since sunday and claims delivery in 2-3 working days yet has no feedback at all on them :rolleyes:

There is a new feedback about Black ops sale which says about no game or contact over 6 days of messages and he sold 1000 of them yet no feedback ...alarm bells ringing i think :rolleyes:

Sorry lads...my bad the posting that me thinks! Didn't even get round to buying mine as gamed up this month, but hope this don't end up sour for none of you.

You wouldna think he's a scammer what with all the poss feedback but just looked at the 1000+ sold under history and the last bidder bought the last 783 copies. Checked the COD one & same buyer bought the last 506 of that tooo - Could be a pizzed off ebayer but looking dodge

Heres the listed contact details if helps:

RH Network Solutions
John Seddon
beech hill avenue
wigan
Lancashire
wn6 7rp
United Kingdom Phone: 01942236037

:mad: Reported to ebay and paypal! Just what i needed at xmas

I've heard quite a few people are still waiting for their copies. So keep away from eBay :)

Yea theres a huge amount bad feedback rolling in now ...definte scammer :thumbsdow
I only live 20mins away do i sit and wait for eBay to refund or just jump in the car go round and ask for it back in person :rolleyes::devil:

Reported to ebay and paypal

Never happened before, do you get your money back or write it off?

Reported to ebay and paypal

Never happened before, do you get your money back or write it off?
You will get your money back if he is scamming a lot of people.

Loads of people seem to be reporting him to paypal/ebay/police but they dont appear to have suspended his account etc yet?

LOL in person sounds good to me mate !
Lol If eBay don't sort my cash out i won't hesitate to go round and pay him a visit, Im sure when there's a very large agressive looking bloke on his doorstep he'll find my refund then :D

Loads of people seem to be reporting him to paypal/ebay/police but they dont appear to have suspended his account etc yet?
That just shows how poor they are theres loads people reported him me being one early yesterday but still theres items listed for sale.. You think when got maybe say 5 negatives in a row over set amount time they'd have something to warn them check out the sellers account and dealings :confused:

Don't worry, you'll get your refund. Might have to wait though.. Once had paypal refund me £220. :thumbsup:

At long last eBay have now removed him as a registered user ...took them 2 1/2days since i reported him though and he still had stuff for sale till late on today :facepalm:

They really need to sort there system out how he carried on selling so much even after a huge amount of negative feedback came streaming in and even now my Paypal account says waiting till 13th for sellers response ...*** more delays on my refund :boring:

On good note Shopto still have got it at £29.85 though may just order it there now :D

Is shopto the cheapest? My wife has agreed to buy this for me :D

This ebay business is annoying.

They have now removed the record of the fraudulent transaction from my activity!

Wouldnt mind if they refunded the money at the same time!

This guys got me too! Assassins Creed: Brotherhood for 28.99. Grrr.
First time in 7 years of using eBay that I've been ripped off.
What annoyed me was that eBay removed everything to do with the transaction from my eBay account. It was only going to PayPal and checking out the monetary transaction that I could gather enough info on this to raise a case!
I would have expected an email from eBay at the very least to tell me that he's not honouring.
Have to wait until the 15th in case I get a response from someone who's already done a runner...
How easy is it to get back yer dosh from PayPal?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom