Quantcast

Need for an FAQ

John Martin

Novice Member
Just logged in earlier today, and see the usual set of threads having to do with how either how to integrate a stereo amp into an AV system or how to improve the stereo performance of an AV system.

Isn't it about time AV forums had FAQs for some of its individual forums, to which we could just refer such queries (or other frequently occurring ones) - or do these already exist but I just can't find them - in which case they should be more obvious!

Lefty1878

Novice Member
Just logged in earlier today, and see the usual set of threads having to do with how either how to integrate a stereo amp into an AV system or how to improve the stereo performance of an AV system.

Isn't it about time AV forums had FAQs for some of its individual forums, to which we could just refer such queries (or other frequently occurring ones) - or do these already exist but I just can't find them - in which case they should be more obvious!
The sub-woofer forum has an FAQ at the top by the power buy threads.

edworthy13

Distinguished Member

You could do it yourself then ask the Mod of the section to make it a sticky.

John Martin

Novice Member
You could do it yourself then ask the Mod of the section to make it a sticky.
I'll consider it, but would need help from others as to what the content should be. Perhaps a cooperative effort by all us (fairly) regular posters?

:)

Top Bottom