• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Need cheap goodish phone, help please

B

Barking_Lees

Hey guys, i need to get a new phone, i can't afford my contract so it's being canceled, so i need a new pay as you go mobile, with a goodish cam, and quick cam, unlike the crap i got now where you have to wait 3 seconds or it blurs.

i've had a look on the net and i dunno what half of the specs mean, so i don't wanna get a rubbish phone because i rushed into it, could someone reccomend a good phone?

prefferably £100 max

jeffod

Banned
hi, it depends on what you want from a phone ie;good camera, music player or just a good phone that does a bit of everything?????????

nowadays £50ish would get you a sony K700i or a nokia 6230 had both and are very good.
£100 will get you a nokia 6230i(more memory,better cam etc) maybe a sony W800i,had this one also and its very good.

at the moment i would really recomend the sony W810i,mine at the mo, one of the best phones ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D

Deleted member 39001

Sony Ericsson K750I is very good, but if you can add another £40 you can get a W810I which is a brilliant phone and worth every penny, I've never heard or seen a bad thing about it. Or maybe even an LG chocolate.

N

Napster

Why pay anything for a mobile phone though? In this day and age, what with contracts being the way they are - why not just get the top newest phone for free and have it bundled with a contract?

A lot of people use their phones regular nowadays so you would probably spend the same on top up vouchers as you will be billed anyway

Alternatively just get a friend whos got a contract whos getting a new phone sent to them and either get their new phone or old phone - either way its free

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom