Need advice replace infocus X1 for Screenplay 4805 or not ?

jazzman

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello fellow forum members, i own an infocus x1 which has been used for around 350 hours but somebody asked me to sell it to them and i assume i can get around 850 usd for it ç is it worth upgrading to a screenplay 4805 since the screenplay will cost me around 1350 usd. Some advice will be highly appreciated does the upgrade justify the money spent.

thanks to all :rolleyes:

jazzman said:
Hello fellow forum members, i own an infocus x1 which has been used for around 350 hours but somebody asked me to sell it to them and i assume i can get around 850 usd for it ç is it worth upgrading to a screenplay 4805 since the screenplay will cost me around 1350 usd. Some advice will be highly appreciated does the upgrade justify the money spent.

thanks to all :rolleyes:

Recently I was upgraded by Infocus from X1 to 4805. It is definitely better. Here's my summary

One negative thing though the throw is different! I found I need to move the PJ forward to get the image to fit my screen. Luckily I am using an articulated mount, however if you have a fixed ceiling mount, you need to use the calculator first to make sure you have the correct distance.

ismangil said:
Recently I was upgraded by Infocus from X1 to 4805. It is definitely better. Here's my summary

One negative thing though the throw is different! I found I need to move the PJ forward to get the image to fit my screen. Luckily I am using an articulated mount, however if you have a fixed ceiling mount, you need to use the calculator first to make sure you have the correct distance.

thats funny i was writing you probably the same secon you were writing me
thanks a lot

and all the best :clap:

:hiya: So to summarise, I would definitely choose the 4805 over X1 if I can afford it.

Does anybody else here have experience wbout the differences they have seen between both unit i would like to hear a little more " no disrespect for ismangil" all the best

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom