1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Advice Please

Discussion in 'TVs' started by agent5mith1964, Mar 11, 2005.

1. agent5mith1964

agent5mith1964
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi
    I am after some advice I have a budget of £1000 and would like a widescreen TV 32" and a cinema surround sound what would you all recommend? I have seen two that have caught my eye a SONY KD32DX200 £825 and a SONY KV32CS70 £599 (both with stands). As far as a cinema surround sound system goes at the moment I have an acoustic solution 633 which I am not happy with (low hissing noise when turned down low)

MANY THANKS

2. red16v

red16v

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Hi, well as regular readers know I thoroughly recommend the Toshiba 32ZP48. As well as producing a superb picture the audio output (it has built in surround sound) is more than adequate for us. However, since you mention that you have a separate surround sound system then perhaps this is very important to you and you would want something better than what comes with the Toshiba ? but, if you are after 'day in/day out' surround sound to enhance your viewing pleasure then I would have a look/listen to the Toshiba. You will have a lot of change left over from your £1000. Regards, yt