Need Advice Please

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by agent5mith1964, Mar 11, 2005.

1. agent5mith1964

agent5mith1964
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi
    I am after some advice I have a budget of £1000 and would like a widescreen TV 32" and a cinema surround sound what would you all recommend? I have seen two that have caught my eye a SONY KD32DX200 £825 and a SONY KV32CS70 £599 (both with stands). As far as a cinema surround sound system goes at the moment I have an acoustic solution 633 which I am not happy with (low hissing noise when turned down low)

MANY THANKS

2. red16v

red16v

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Hi, well as regular readers know I thoroughly recommend the Toshiba 32ZP48. As well as producing a superb picture the audio output (it has built in surround sound) is more than adequate for us. However, since you mention that you have a separate surround sound system then perhaps this is very important to you and you would want something better than what comes with the Toshiba ? but, if you are after 'day in/day out' surround sound to enhance your viewing pleasure then I would have a look/listen to the Toshiba. You will have a lot of change left over from your £1000. Regards, yt