Need advice on Barco Data 801s potentially for sale

S

Satguy

I am new to this forum and hope that someone may be able to offer suggestions about the value and perhaps the best place to resell the two Barco 801s data projectors that I have.

I don't really want to let the 801s go but I don't have the time or space any more to set them up in a home theater system.

Both units are still in what I consider to be "like new" condition: in their original shipping containers and packaging, with Remote Controls, Owner's Manuals, and the last time I checked, with under 150 hours or so of use.

I'm told the 801s Data projector was the last produced in the 90's, and was the best of that series except for the 801s Graphics model - which had a higher scan rate. Also that the 801s Data is capable of producing high quality video for business or home theater applications.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Chris Frost

Hmmm...one post, thinly veiled "for sale ad" posing as a request for help...bloody awful formatting too.

Can I suggest you...

1. tidy up the formatting - my guess is you've posted this elsewhere too and the cut & paste here has caught you out
  2. post a proper ad in the "for sale" section where it should really be
  3. if it is a genuine request for advice then you should at least ask a proper question

Barcoing Mad

I'm guessing you're based in the States judging from spelling of 'Theater'.

I doubt if anyone here would consider it worth the expense of shipping an 801 across the pond these days.

The latest video from AVForums

65-inch LG C1 Review coming soon to AVForums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom