Need advice for my first projector !

Pablocus02

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone ! I am a newbie on this forum, so it's nice to join you here. My name is Pablo I live in Brussels Belgium and I'm looking forward to buy my first projector !
  • My budget ? Max 1000€. With some deals I can get PJs that originally cost 1200-1300€.
  • The place of use? A living room, with a max throw distance of about 3,50m-4m. There is a very large window with curtains. But in Brussels the sun is always away haha..
  • My needs? Watching movies / playing PS5 in full hd or 4k if possible !
  • The product I am aiming for ? An Epson eh-tw7000. Seems like a good one for this price range, apparently the best low cost 4k, and 3LCD ! Unfortunately the tw7100 is out of my league... Plus it's good to know that I won't have to deal with any rainbow effect or feel exhausted after watching 10h of LOTR, which is an old habit I have :)
What do you think of this choice ? Would you recommend any other one ? Sometimes I feel like getting an old Epson Full Hd tw740 that costs half the price (499€) because I don't know if getting a 1000 bucks PJ is worthy or no....

I need your advices old masters of the projectors !

Thank you very much for your answers 😊

I’d do some reading on light control

Hello IWC, are you talking about the natural ligh flow of my living room? If so, can you advice some readings / articles? The thick curtains + projecting on the darkest side of the room should be enough for an afternoon film screening...

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom