Need advice between UE50J6289 and H50M5500.

zArt

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi.
First thread but i've read a few these past weeks but now it's the time to decide. :)
I know that the Samsung is FHD and the Hisense is UHD but they cost roughly the same here in Germany.
Both have been recomended several times, my question is, in FHD picture quality which should i get?
I'll mainly watch FHD movies, football matches and FHD tv channels.

TiA.
Jose

Only real disadvantage of the M5500 would be one thats shared amongst all UHD TVs, poor SD material. Otherwise you may as well go UHD. Be sure to sit close enough though, very close even to very larger screen sizes so unusually close to an UHD 50" tv if you want to benefit from the extra resolution.
UHD vs FHD

Hi.
I'll be sitting around 2.3m from the TV.
I won't be seeing UHD content much, that's why i was considering the Samsung but it seems that it's not a 100hz panel like the J6250 after all.
How's the motion blur of the M5500?

Thanks.

Hi. Just pulled the 'triger' on the M5500, thanks for the help.
Now it's time to think about Firmwares and calibrating the TV, is there a thread where i can get this info?

I think it will be about average, nothing fantastic but nothing poor either. You'll need to use proper equipment or a professional calibrator to correctly calibrate in your own conditions, you might be able to find someone else settings out there but I didn't have much look quickly searching.

i'll try some settings that users posted here and find one that i like.

Thanks again.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom