Need a womans advice!

sea surfer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking to buy my good lady some nice perfume for Christmas. I think I have finally decided to get her Flowerbomb by Victor and Rolf, smells like heaven!

Anyway, any ladies know what is the best one to get the light purple or the dark purple bottle? Her favourite perfume is currently Angel.

Advice appreciated.

I never buy perfume for my missus, because whatever I think is nice will invariably be wrong.

Just my experience over the years :rolleyes:

The perfume one woman likes might smell disgusting to another.

The only way I'd buy perfume for someone is if they told me which one or I knew they liked it.

Perfumes even smell different on different women. Difficult to buy unless you know it is what she likes

Paco Robanne Million Dollar is very nice, as is J-lo Glow :)

Whatever you do, dont buy the latest one from Diesel.

Its called "Loverdose":eek:

Hey man agree with Jenn...

What smells like heaven to one woman could smell like cat p!ss to another!

However my wifes "signature" scent is Angel as well and I have to say I would reluctantly have my wife change from that "bottle of scent" it smells awesome... Smell reminds me of chocolate and friskyness PHWOAR!!! *ahhmmm*...

Anyway....

Glad to see someone else taking such time over their way better halves presents.

Read the thread this morning and seen Flowerbomb in Debenhams at lunchtime - the price was a bit of an eye-opener!

As an aside, I was watching Father Ted on my commute this morning - the scene in the dept store where they can't think of anything else to get Mrs Doyle for Christmas...

"That's why God invented perfume, so you don't have to put any thought into it, whatsoever..."

- just to be clear, I'm also getting my Mrs some perfume for Christmas!

any ladies know what is the best one to get the light purple or the dark purple bottle? Her favourite perfume is currently Angel.

Went shopping with my girlfriend the weekend and she was giving me some ideas as to what to get her for xmas. She liked the light purple one if that helps! ;) She likes Ghost and Marc Jacobs.

Last edited:
Coco Madamoiselle from Chanel is very nice.

You can't go wrong with perfume from Justin Beiber "Someday"...

Someday is playful, fresh yet flirty and anything but ordinary... a fragrance Justin personally finds irresistible. It takes off with a splash of fruity mandarin, pear and wild berries, continues with fresh notes of jasmine and creamy florals and ends with warm hints of vanilla and soft musk.

I'm sure your good lady will love it. :)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom