• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Need a reciever with audyssey £150-£300

bighairybloke

Established Member
My old Cambridge audio azur 540r mk 2 is just not up to the job any more, I need hdmi connectivity cus me foxsat hdr optical out is too flaky. And Audyssey would be nice!

It's just for the living room so don't need anything too posh...though they will drive a 5.1 speaker set up.

Any recommendation?

Ta chaps

Steve

PSM1

Distinguished Member
What speakers will you be using with the amp?
The Denon 1713 should be within budget and has Audyssey XT which will also tweak the sub too.

dante01

Distinguished Member
Either the Denon AVR1713 or the AVR2113 would be good options. Both come equiped with Audyssey's MultEQ XT room correction, the AVR1713 being the cheapest AV receiver to currently do so. The AVR1713 will cost you about £200 and the AVR2113 sells for about £280. No other manufacturer has anything equiped with more than Audyssey 2EQ at this price point.

bighairybloke

Established Member
acoustic energy aego t series...pretty damn decent!

Steve

bighairybloke

Established Member
1713 ordered, coming tomorrow. £209

Ta

Steve

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom