Question Need a new bulb for my Pioneer projector

camera girl

Established Member
Reaction score
Looking for a new bulb for my Pioneer KRF - 9000FD, lamp model BHL5009-s

Has anyone bought from My projector lamps UK or Lamps direct and if you have how did you get on with the bulbs

Thanks

Looking for a new bulb for my Pioneer KRF - 9000FD, lamp model BHL5009-s

Has anyone bought from My projector lamps UK or Lamps direct and if you have how did you get on with the bulbs

Thanks

Hi, did you buy from MPL in the end? Any good? Been looking myself and it seems too cheap to be an original lamp but they seem to claim it is... Or, at least, not an imitation... If you did use them, would be good to hear your thoughts.

Or anyone else who has used them!

Hi, did you buy from MPL in the end? Any good? Been looking myself and it seems too cheap to be an original lamp but they seem to claim it is... Or, at least, not an imitation... If you did use them, would be good to hear your thoughts.

Or anyone else who has used them!

I did yes, the lamp is perfect. The service was great, I did the order over the phone and the lamp arrived in under a week

Cheers, sounds good. Do you think it was a definite, genuine bulb? And brightness okay?

Cheers, sounds good. Do you think it was a definite, genuine bulb? And brightness okay?

The bulb was genuine (I'm sure) the casing wasn't a JVC one. The picture is amazing and looked so much better than the original bulb (which had 1120 hours on it)

Great, thanks..... Might be worth a punt! 👍😁

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom