• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Need a installer in glasgow/east kilbride asap

steviebhoy1888

Standard Member
Hi folks

I am moving into a new house in mid Oct but the site agent is giving me the opportunity to fit and run my ceiling speaker cables in a few rooms before they fit the ceiling.

So my problem is I need someone who can run my speaker cables for me and when I get the keys in months time I will need the installer to come back in and fit the speakers and set up the plasma and av amp.

My problem is that I need this done next thur the 9th aug as the builders will be fitting the ceiling just after.

I hope you can help

cheers
stevie:lease:

neilball

I know that Elite AV (run by Russell O'Hara) are in East Kilbride, so you could look them up and see if they are available and in your price range.

Joe Fernand

Distinguished Member
AVForums Sponsor
Stevie

(I’ll assume your currently at Parkhead enjoying the flag unfurling :thumbsup:).

We have a few folk in your Area we supply to/pass jobs to – give me a shout if you want some suggestions.

Joe

steviebhoy1888

Standard Member
Hi Joe

I have spoken with Russell in the past but I am sure he is away on holiday, I actually have his number in my mob but there is no reply,.

so I am still looking

cheers
stevie

ps no did not get to came to much top do before new house is ready to move into

Joe Fernand

Distinguished Member
AVForums Sponsor
Much the same here - moved furniture plus 100's of box's (or so it seemed) into the new hoose on Friday so no chance of getting to Parkhead on Sat.

I'll make a couple of calls tomorrow AM and see if anyone is available.

Joe

PS Our man Ki will be in the spotlight now :)

steviebhoy1888

Standard Member
Hi Joe

Thanks for your repl, that would be great, excuse my ignorance but do you know much about cables ? and were I can purchase in quantity as my system is monitor audio speakers floor standers and rears but want to run the same cable all over the house but not sure what is a decent quality cable, any ideas

stevie

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom