• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Need a hotel a tube ride from Albert Hall

BISHI

Distinguished Member
The wife and I are going to see Ennio Morricone at the Albert Hall and want to make a long weekend of it. Can anyone recommend a Hotel a tube ride away from the venue. Not too expensive but not real cheap. I have very little experience of London so any help would be gratefully recieved...:smashin:

DJT75

Distinguished Member
What sort of budget are you talking? A pretty basic cheap hotel is still going to cost you around £100 per night fairly central. Half decent hotels you are looking at £150 - but there are deals to be had.

Solomon Grundy

Distinguished Member
Hi, we found this hotel in Covent Garden to be perfect when staying in London. It is very well located with a nice bar and restaurant. But with so many restaurants and shops to visit you won't spend much time in it. Not sure how far from the Albert Hall it is but the tube is pretty quick wherever you are really.

DJT75

Distinguished Member
^^that's good call^^ very good location

Although I live less than 20mins out of central london I've stayed overnight many times. Priceline.co.uk is quite good if you don't mind playing with it for a few days. I've had £300 rooms for £90 before right on Piccadilly through them.

everett_psycho

Distinguished Member
it dependshow long you are willing to be on the tube for. The albert hall is near south kensington station which is a real money area, but you might find something nice in hammersmith which is only 3 or 4 stops away and a bit cheaper

BISHI

Distinguished Member
Ok, good advice.... any hotels in Hammersmith to recommend.....

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom