1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need a H Filter value for a Sony kd36nx200 or similar DRC Sony within service menu

Discussion in 'TVs' started by autobot, Nov 18, 2003.

1. autobot

autobot

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Please can some one provide me with the H Filter value within
    device registration settings and MID X of the service menu, the tv needs to be in movie mode though as I believe it changes depending on the picture mode, I changed it as it sharperns the picture but at the same time causes some severe blocks on the digital picture though and other problems, i usually note numbers down but this time forgot too, own fault really, quite desperate to get it back so if some one could help would be most appreciative, thanks.

2. autobot

autobot

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Cant some one please help me out, I was told this was the place to ask questions and I would get a reply, if some one could get into the service menu as usual i+, 5, vol+ square or the 5 and the vol+ other way round , cant remember when not doing it, then follwo my original post and go through to mid x, I would greatly appreciate the correct value that should be there , thanks.

3. mmm

mmm
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I have the kv32fq80 set with the drc technology. I will try and find out for you tonight - it may help.

4. mmm

mmm
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    H-Filter :

Def = 0
    Min = 0
    Max = 3
    Data = 0

5. autobot

autobot

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you ever so much, I owe you one, thanks again.

6. autobot

autobot

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Can some one double check this h filter value as even though I was told it was 0 a while back, just been into a sony shop looking round and just tried to compare my tv with on on display, the picture looks different in the same mode, maybe its me but I need to double check, so I dont think the value is actually 0 on the kd36nx200, if some one could check this value I would be hugely appreciative, the h filter is found with in mid x of the service menu.