• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Need a good mobo for a Q6600

Proto Omega

Established Member
I'm looking to change my current mobo (ASUS P5K) to a different one as its causing me problems when the comp boots up at the beginning. So I wanna change it now before it stops working altogether. Whats a good board to get for a Q6600 Quad processor and a Radeon 2600XT 256mb vid card. I want one that doesnt get too hot and is reliable. I'm looking to build it myself by taking out the parts from my current comp and doing it.
Also I'd like to get it online. Wheres a good place? Is it hard to assemble a mobo? I'd need a 600w power supply with it too and one with plenty of usb ports and probably a better case too. Nothing flashy just a case that is kept cool enough and is reliable.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom