• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

need a good 32inch LCD that displays photos for around the £400 mark suggestions?

shoemaker666

Distinguished Member
my mum and dad want a new 32 inch tele for the lounge they also want it so they can display photos on it while not watching channels ( like a giant photo frame). now i understand most LCD have usb which you can attach pen drive to how do these display these picture do they do some sort of slide show?

any recommendations on models to look out for would be so help full

cheers in advance

shoemaker666

Distinguished Member
just tested my own displays photos fine but will not repeat the slide show will only cycle through once. anybody know of a tv that that repeats the slide show?

tvbox

Distinguished Member
There might be a menu called 'Slideshow settings' then you may be able to repeat slideshow.

You could try the new Panasonic 32" with SD card slot, if your camera supports this:)

If you really want it to look like a Picture frame, then take a look at sony's E4000 series
Sony KDL-32E4000:cool:

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom