need a few used parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

abbymat

if anyone has some discarded computer parts from upgrades lying around that they no longer use that are still working and willing to donate to me, would be grateful for your help.

DDR RAM - 128 or 256 Mb
AMD Processor - anything better than 1.33 ghz
Graphics cards - anything better than nvidia geforce mx400

email: [email protected]

lynx

Great first post.

Flimber

Distinguished Member
I think our man there is trying to tell you three things:

1. Wrong Forum.
2. Wrong idea.
3. Fat Chance.

Mike.

A

abbymat

I think our man there is trying to tell you three things:

1. Wrong Forum.
2. Wrong idea.
3. Fat Chance.

Mike.
well, you may have a point....

"nothing is free....except the entire Universe which is the ultimate free lunch"....Stephen Hawkng

A

abbymat

So what charity is this for ?
umm....what charity is this for ?!! er...its for myself, what would a charity do with 1 DDR ram, a processor & card ? they will require full PC sets....usually a container-load of them....

.Griff.

Originally posted by abbymat
what would a charity do with 1 DDR ram, a processor & card ?
Sell them possibly? I've never come across a charity with a minimum donation policy.

HMHB

Distinguished Member
Tell you what mate, you send me all your unwanted 10p, 20p 50p, £1, and £2 coins and I will send you some computer gear.

A

abbymat

Sell them possibly? I've never come across a charity with a minimum donation policy.
charity is the BIG business ! all them NP orgs like UN, UNESCO, UNICEF, WHO etc are all wallowing in $$$, and most of the donation & funds they recieve are eaten up by the employees themselves as salary, beneifits & allowances....

A

abbymat

Tell you what mate, you send me all your unwanted 10p, 20p 50p, £1, and £2 coins and I will send you some computer gear.
now....dear me, if I had some unwanted 10p, 20p 50p, £1, and £2 coins I might as well have sent them to AMD, nvidia, intel directly and got their *donation*......isn't it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom