Need a favour please!

feffers

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

My Mrs is away for two days and I am re-decroating the bedroom as a surprise. Part of the revamp is to get a 32" LCD mounted on the wall. I normally spend days researching my AV kit before puchasing but I am up to my elbows in paint, plaster and sweat so dont have the time in this instance!

Would someone kindly be able to recommend me a sleek looking 32" LCD. It doesnt have to be full HD (will just be watching free view on it) although if there are 1080s out there for the price range I would obviously prefer that.

Looking at £350 tops.

Thanks in advance

Will probably go for new set to be honest purely due to the fact I want it on the wall no later than tomorrow night and can pick something up at work.

Just seen the LE32B530 for 370 so that is looking like a frontrunner despite being slightly above budget!

meant to have bad sound i believe the samsung, as i set out with that tv in mind but people have turned me away from it,

i have been pushed in the direction fo LG tvs and am currently looking at bigger models but the LH2000 series gets pretty darn good reviews from WHICH, if you only want a 32" then 1080p really isnt much of an issue id say save yourself the pennies and check out the 32LH2000 which you can get in store from most richer sounds for £315 its sound gets fairly good reviews for a LCD too..

im thinking bout getting the 42" version for £400 got one on reserve just not sure about the HD ready resolution on that scale cause ill be sat pretty close.

customer reviews here
LG 32LH2000 Reviews and Best Price Guarantee: 32" Screen LCD TV

a little bargain!

if you want to see them on display go to currys as they have them, there not in a lot of places as they are clearing out all the models for this coming years

Thanks for that Joe. I will pop over to currys now and check that out.

meant to have bad sound i believe the samsung, as i set out with that tv in mind but people have turned me away from it,

i have been pushed in the direction fo LG tvs and am currently looking at bigger models but the LH2000 series gets pretty darn good reviews from WHICH, if you only want a 32" then 1080p really isnt much of an issue id say save yourself the pennies and check out the 32LH2000 which you can get in store from most richer sounds for £315 its sound gets fairly good reviews for a LCD too..

im thinking bout getting the 42" version for £400 got one on reserve just not sure about the HD ready resolution on that scale cause ill be sat pretty close.

customer reviews here
LG 32LH2000 Reviews and Best Price Guarantee: 32" Screen LCD TV

a little bargain!

if you want to see them on display go to currys as they have them, there not in a lot of places as they are clearing out all the models for this coming years

They do a 37" as well which might be a good compromise..

LG 37LH2000 | 37 inch LCD TV HD Ready Freeview | Richer Sounds

I second the LG LH2000 series, if the larger ones are anything like the 19", 22" and 26" ones I've just bought for my place of work you'll not be disappointed. One of my colleagues mentioned that the sound on the 26" is better than that on his 32" Samsung.

Bob

Went for the LG 32LH3000 in the end. £370 from Currys. Very happy with it :)

Thanks for the advice.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom