Need a DVD Recorder that will play Blurays and allow Netflix access

Homerjsimpsonuk

Novice Member
Reaction score
Can anyone suggest a suitable DVD Recorder that will play Blurays and access Netflix? I already have Sky+ and would like, on the rare odd occasion, to copy a program/ film to disc (either direct or through my Laptop). I have been looking for 6 months and am now totally confused with it all.
I know the BWT735 would probably fit the bill but are a little pricey (£250 used) and wondered if any others out there can do all I want?
Any HELP would be gratefully received.
HJSUK

Welcome to the forum.

Your choice is fairly simple - because the model you mention is the only bluray recorder on the market.

There are all sorts of combinations of recorders available that include bluray players but the Panasonic models have always been the only ones to include a bluray recordable deck.

Welcome to the forum.

Your choice is fairly simple - because the model you mention is the only bluray recorder on the market.

There are all sorts of combinations of recorders available that include bluray players but the Panasonic models have always been the only ones to include a bluray recordable deck.

It doesn't need to be a Bluray Recorder ...Just a dvd Recorder would do Gav, just be able to play Blurays.

Unfortunately I am not aware of any DVDR / Bluray player combos.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom