• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

need a bit of help

kronenbourg316

hello

i have today bought myself a DVD recorder , selling them off at sainsburys for £49.99

anyways i also bought a pack of 25 DVD + R disks to go with it and was wondering as it says on the packet write once , does this mean that if i was say going to record an hours worth of programs is that all i can put on there or is it the same process as the old VHS that you can add to it :lease:

many thanks

Chris

marty2005

You need dvd+rw so when it can be erased and used again.

With dvd+r you can add till it's full, you can erase but it doesn't free up space just the file system info.

375 driver

You can keep adding to the disc until it is full and then that is it. It depends on the quality setting you have used, i.e. HQ,(1 hour) SP (2 hours), LP(4 hours), EP (6 hours) usually. The instruction book will give you more details on this. What you need are some +RW discs these can be recorded to and erased many times.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom