NECA Shaun of the Dead 'Winchester' 2 pack

excessive

Standard Member
Hello all!

43040702vfr.jpg

I come here asking for your help on a Christmas present for somebody. I really need one of the above items for somebody as a prezzy. I collect figures myself and am kicking myself the times i've seen it in ForbiddenPlanet and the like. I have checked all the usual places for it but it's not in stock. The only place i could buy it is ebay from America, but there's no way i will get it delivered before Christmas now....why do i have to leave buying gifts so late....

Anyway, any help would be greatly appreciated

p.s. Do you think it would be worth putting up a Wanted ad in the classified or is it too niche?

Thanks again!

Last edited:

jsniper

excessive said:
Hello all!

I come here asking for your help on a Christmas present for somebody. I really need one of the above items for somebody as a prezzy. I collect figures myself and am kicking myself the times i've seen it in ForbiddenPlanet and the like. I have checked all the usual places for it but it's not in stock. The only place i could buy it is ebay from America, but there's no way i will get it delivered before Christmas now....why do i have to leave buying gifts so late....

Anyway, any help would be greatly appreciated

p.s. Do you think it would be worth putting up a Wanted ad in the classified or is it too niche?

Thanks again!

It can't hurt to put one up. You never know what people might wanna get rid of!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Trinnov Room Optimiser: A full explanation of Trinnov and its room optimiser technology
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom