NECA masked 18" Predator

Stuart Wright

AVForums Founder
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
How much was this going for on Amazon before it sold out?

On Amazon UK?

It was 3rd party sellers only, I believe, with prices ranging from £70-£90.

The wife nearly bought me one but she said it looked a bit plasticky, specially compared to the T800.

but then to be fair the T800 is around three times the price

not a fan of predators (or aliens) and not too keen on neca's stuff either as anything of theirs I've seen up close always seems more toy like to me but although slightly smaller Hot Toys have released plenty of Pred's and then theres also quite a few very good quality statues out there from the likes of sideshow

I've got the open mouthed version and he is awesome!!! there are a few issues and the quality isn't as good as hot toys, but I wouldn't change him! If you're after a Classic Pred though, there is a new one coming out soon from Hot Toys! He has a battle damaged mask though and is missing the skull trophies around his body and he is the Classic Pred from the Predators film.

I have my masked pred stood next to my t800. The t800 is in another league but or the money the pred is great, think I paid about 53 for mine after a bit of money off.
The only issue with the pred is that it is not a true 1/4 as it is the same size as the t800. If it were true 1/4 it would be taller than Arnie.

Thanks for the info. I'll wait for a better version, but I'm definitely a 1/4 scale fan.

Does anyone know were the Neca 1/4 Masked Predator is available ?

I was in Plymouth recently and i seen it in a shop there for £105 !

It does seem to have been the most popular of the 3.
The other 2 are still about and the newer Gort masked pred.

Yeh I've seen them and I just don't like the Gort mask at all. And I'm not too keen on the open/closed mouth versions either.

There was one in the Wellington (Shropshire) cash converters for £80, but they wouldn't mailorder it. I was going to get my folks to pick it up for me, but decided against it since I would rather wait for something nearer Enterbay standard.

I seen two in a shop in Plymouth but can't remember now if they were the Gort or Bio mask versions.

Thanks for the info. I'll wait for a better version, but I'm definitely a 1/4 scale fan.

If Sideshow's 1/4 scale premium formats don't appeal to you Hot Toys just announced that they will be doing predators in 1/4 scale so expect some more very good quality figures to keep you going

After the release of the Classic Predator Collectible Figure recently, we have received positive response from the market! But we guess that fans won’t be just satisfying with the 1/6th scale, right?

We are going to announce this great news now - we are bringing to fans not only the 1/6th scale, but also the 1/4th scale collectible figures of the Predator movie series - Predator, Predator 2, Predators, Alien vs. Predator (AVP) and Aliens vs Predator – Requiem (AVPR)!

It will be surely an enhancing of the details and quality level! And the mask and some of the body armors will be made by die-casting!

Moreover, we will be bringing the collectible of Dutch featuring our beloved actor Arnold Schwarzenegger in 1/4th scale too! Fans, please stay tuned!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom