• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Nec Nd 1100a

DustySox

Hi,

I am having problems finding compatable media to record onto dvd's. The writer is part of my Dell 2400, I have the latest drivers from the Dell website, and this has not helped.

Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards

Darren

scumball

Distinguished Member
Any +R or +RW should be okay - Verbatim are highly regarded...I've used all sorts of dodgy discs over the last year or so and all worked fine....

DustySox

apolloa said:
Do you mean finding blank DVD's that'll work with your DVD writer? GO HERE: http://www.de.nec.de/software/1320_Medialist_ND-1xSeries.pdf it is the media list for your drive but generally NEC's work with Verbatim DVD's. I get mine from cd-rmedia.co.uk in the uk, cheap and great service.

Hi guys,

thankyou for your replies.

The problem was with Philips +RW dics. Using Nero, Roxio or Alcohol 120, none of them were reading disc in drive to burn to. I will try Verbatim from Cd-r media company.

Kind regards

Darren

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom