nec MT 1050 yellow lines

S

shadow15b

Please help I have set up my nec mt 1050 lcd projector ..It appears to have some yellow lines that go around perimiter of screen..they are not straight kinda curvy...is this a problem that I can fix or does my projector need repair ...I havent done any adjustment to this yet,until I know what the problem is ....thanks dave

Is this projector new or second hand? Can you take a pic so people can see exactly what it looks like?

Does it look like that on all sources, and when the pj is projecting it's own screen with no sources connected?

Gary.

I unplugged the dvd and the cable box ...the lines are still there ..there is a series of blue dots that go around with the yellow lines..to do test I made the image smaller because they were not showing up on the 103" screen (no image but projector lamp only)...

Attachments

• MVC-005S.JPG
    MVC-005S.JPG
    23.4 KB · Views: 79
  • MVC-006S.JPG
    MVC-006S.JPG
    24.2 KB · Views: 68
  • MVC-007S.JPG
    MVC-007S.JPG
    23.5 KB · Views: 58
here more pics with cable box ..my finger shows line you can not see ble dots in these Dave

Attachments

• MVC-008S.JPG
    MVC-008S.JPG
    16.8 KB · Views: 80
  • MVC-009S.JPG
    MVC-009S.JPG
    17.9 KB · Views: 60
In the dark pic, they look like small dust blobs. If so, they might blow out with some canned air, but make sure you use the type that doesn't leave any residue.

Gary.

Well i tryed to blow out ...removed cover and silver cover and board ...blew air into and around the lense ...didnt work still have the lines ...not sure I did go deep ienough into unit (dont really want to go any farther ) I have email local tech for cleaning and calibration ...thanks for the help..Dave

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom