1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nec Lcd3000 30" Lcd Tv

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by Dilshad, Mar 23, 2004.

1. Dilshad

Dilshad

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I can offer the NEC 30" Black LCD TV for £2299.48 inc VAT and delivery to UK mainland. Dabs are (as at 23/03/04) selling this for £2701 inc VAT but excluding delivery.

The 30inch (29.5inch viewable image size) NEC LCD3000, a large-screen LCD display, gives you a new, high-performance option for your information display needs. Featuring 1280 x 768 resolution, remarkable brightness, wide-angle viewing and no permanent phosphor image burn-in, LCD offers many advantages over plasma technology. With optional speakers the LCD3000 is also ideal for video conferencing, retail and home cinema solutions

Key Features
    30 inch screen size (75 cm diagonal)
    Wide viewing angle (IPS technology) (170 horizontal/170° vertical at contrast ratio 10:1)
    Optimum resolution 1280 x 768 /W-XGA)
    Pixel Pitch 0.50 x 0.50 mm
    Brightness 450 cd/m²
    Contrast ratio 350 : 1 (typ)
    Rapid Response Time - 25 ms
    Horizontal Frequency 31.5 - 75 kHz analog (15.75 kHz/15.625 kHz with scan converter)
    Three preset picture modes
    NaViSet™ und NaViSet™ Administrator compatibility
    DDC/CI functionality
    On-Screen Manager (OSM)
    CableComp
    Power-off-Timer
    Low power consumption for low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) - 170 W

This comes with 3 years on-site warranty.

Any questions, please ask.

I'd like to know what sort of products people are interested in. I am trying to get hold of AE300 and/or AE500 projectors - will people be interested?

Thanks.

EDIT: Added warranty info.

Attached Files:

2. Delh68

Delh68

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +52
    Yep! - Can u demo stuff as well ??

Delh68

3. Dilshad

Dilshad

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks Delh68, as soon as I get a positive reply back from the suppliers, I'll let you guys know.

Can't demo stuff I'm afraid as I mainly deal with businesses for IT related equipment and do not hold much stock (especially high value items such as these).

I am also quite new to the AV scene, so if there is a new and improved replacement for the AE300 and AE500, please let me know so that I can start making enquiries.

4. Delh68

Delh68

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +52
    Just worried about dead pixels.

The AE500 replaced the AE300 AFAIK, as for its replacement, there is speculation on this forum about a 700 !!

Delh68

5. Dilshad

Dilshad

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    If you are considering this unit, I can enquire what the process is on dead pixels.

As I am new to this, I could be wrong, but wouldn't the warranty cover this?

6. Delh68

Delh68

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +52
    Panasonic specify what is acceptable, i can't remember off hand, it's been mentioned many times on theses forums, but u could end up with a projector that has a dead pixel in the middle of the screen, & this would be deemed acceptable by Panasonic. (That's why a dead pixel check is offered by some companies, & why us potential customers ask..)

Delh68

7. Dilshad

Dilshad

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Fair point. I'll check it out. I thought dead pixels were only a problem for plasmas and monitors/TVs. I didn't realise they could affect Projectors. I just sold a lot of Sharp projectors to a client and he didn't mention anything about dead pixels.

8. Dilshad

Dilshad

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

If there are 3 or more dead pixels, the unit will be replaced. Not sure where you are based but you can see a demo at Thatcham,
    Berkshire. Is that too far for you, where are you based?

9. Delh68

Delh68

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +52
    The enquiry is actually for a m8, he wants to demo the unit he will be buying.

The 3 or more pixel rule is all very well, but again it is down to their location on screen.

I’m in Nuneaton, he is Peterborough way, but we’re prepared to travel if a demo / purchase option is available (for the right price of course :)).

Have u a price available for the AE300 or AE500??

Is Thatcham Berkshire where u are based, or is it a 3rd party??

Delh68

10. Dilshad

Dilshad

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    You (and/or your friend) can demo it at my supplier's place. The price unfortunately cannot be reduced any further. The only thing I can do is knock off the delivery charge (£12 + VAT) if you want to pick it up from them.

I am based in Watford, Herts.

They've got another office in Manchester. If that is closer to you, I can see if the demo is possible there.

No price yet for the panny projectors. As soon as I get one, I'll open another power buy thread. Ta.

11. Delh68

Delh68

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +52
    All my questions were regarding a projector:blush:

Sorry if there has been any confusion

Delh68

12. Dilshad

Dilshad

Products Owned: