Quantcast

NEC ht1000

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

eugdog

I have just bought an NEC ht1000 projector for £3100 from www.projected.co.uk.

It best feature is the 3000;1 contrast - the sharpness of the picture is awesome.

It also has a built in prog scan so no need for add ones.

I cannot see why any would want to buy a Sony HS10 which will cost £2300 and has not prog scan and is LCD and has a measily 700:1 contrast.

E

eugdog

I am not advertising any thing! I think this is first post I have made to this web site - I made an earlier attempt but the page failed to reload.

If some one has a new projector he/she should post a brief review. The market for projectors is wide open and veryimperfect.

More and a more new projectors are coming on the market which are far better then the older projectors. It is hard to keep up if you are not following the industry very closely!!

For example just 6 months ago the Infocus 110 was seen as the cutting edge in techology for £4000! But it has been totally out classed by the later models like the Sony HS 10, the Sanyo pvz1 and dare I say it the NEC Ht1000. All of these models are much cheaper then £4000.

I fear that people are going to rush out and buy inferior older projectors which are sold off by dealers desperate to clear their obsolete stock!

E

eugdog

I said for £4000 it was cutting edge.

Was there anything better for that price 6-12 months ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.