1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nebula TV Card - no EPG

Discussion in 'Desktop & Laptop Computers Forum' started by redrocket, Jan 29, 2005.

1. redrocket

redrocket

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Excuse me guys. The EPG on my PC TV card used to work but does not any more. It connects via the internet? Well the internet is definitely present. The dialogue box successfully generates the channel list but then each day gets a red cross against the listing.

This is all the more annoying because it used to work. I am using the latest s/w vrsn 3.128. I have cleared the EPG cache. Deleted all the channels and then re-selected them. Only thing I have not done is chuck it out of the window - but that may be next. Any clues?

Many thanks.

2. cwick

cwick

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +95
    Mines been doing this for ages. I just exit digiTV, leaving it active in the system tray, and it seems to update itself as some point (could be hours later - I've never checked).

3. MikeC

MikeC

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10
    I have noticed that the epg can be lacking on occasions - sometimes channel 4 and/or 5 is virtually blank.

Doing a right-click and then EPG - Download EPG Now often fills in the blanks.
    I would like to know quite why this needs to be done tho'

HTH

Mike

4. babaroga

babaroga

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Don't use downloaded EPG. Use the broadcast one and everything should be fine...

5. Mr.D

Mr.D

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,129
    I also use the broadcast epg and have no problems but I'm not sure it covers the whole country yet.