Nebula - trash on TV-Out

Discussion in 'Desktop & Laptop Computers Forum' started by SimonInd, Jun 21, 2004.

1. SimonInd

SimonInd
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Not sure if anyone's seen this before but for some reason DigiTV is giving me about three quarters of a good picture on the TV-Out from my nVidia FX5200 - the other quarter is multicoloured junk for most channels. The VGA out is fine ( the displays are cloned, TV-Out is Full Screen for video ) and WinDVD is outputting video to both displays with no problems.

As with all things HCPC, it was fine, then I fiddled with it, put it back to how it was, and it's now knackered. I'm going to try reinstalling the nVidia drivers and DigiTV tonight, unless anyone has a better suggestion?

Cheers

Simon

2. SimonInd

SimonInd
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Just in case anyone else gets this behaviour, it seems to have been caused by a check-box in the DigiTV settings which sets the app to Full Screen when launched by the remote. Un-checking this solved the problem, although I had installed the latest nVidia drivers by then.....

Simon