Neblua causing sound drop outs?

Canary_Jules

I recently bought a Nebula Digitv card and have been very pleased with the results. However, I have just noticed the occasional sound drop out when playing DVDs in Theatertek. I never had this problem before and I wonder whether the Nebula is causing it.

I have done a system restore and taken the card out and all is well again. But the system restore also removed files associated with a new Agfa digital camera (including video codecs) which I also installed around the same time. The restore also takes me back to a time before I installed Direct X9 (although DX Diag tells me it's still installed).

Any one had any problems with this from their Nebula card? Or could it be the Agfa? Direct X? Or could it be something else?

Where's Molder and Scully when u need them?

CHEERS for your thoughts!

Jules

M

MatthewS

Originally posted by Canary_Jules
Where's Molder and Scully when u need them?

I'm afraid I can't answer that, I tried to record it on Friday, but DigiTV only recorded half of it! :mad:

(And I presume you mean Mulder)

M

MatthewS

Don't know if it might help, but there's another new build of the DigiTV software out (3.112 / 3.11 build 2 ).

Matt. :)

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: REL T9/X Subwoofer + Bowers & Wilkins PI7 Reviews, AV Shows in a Pandemic and more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom