1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Neblua causing sound drop outs?

Discussion in 'Computer Components' started by Canary_Jules, Mar 17, 2004.

1. Canary_Jules

Canary_Jules

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +739
    I recently bought a Nebula Digitv card and have been very pleased with the results. However, I have just noticed the occasional sound drop out when playing DVDs in Theatertek. I never had this problem before and I wonder whether the Nebula is causing it.

I have done a system restore and taken the card out and all is well again. But the system restore also removed files associated with a new Agfa digital camera (including video codecs) which I also installed around the same time. The restore also takes me back to a time before I installed Direct X9 (although DX Diag tells me it's still installed).

Any one had any problems with this from their Nebula card? Or could it be the Agfa? Direct X? Or could it be something else?

Where's Molder and Scully when u need them?

CHEERS for your thoughts!

Jules

2. MatthewS

MatthewS

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm afraid I can't answer that, I tried to record it on Friday, but DigiTV only recorded half of it! :mad:

(And I presume you mean Mulder)

3. Canary_Jules

Canary_Jules

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +739
  4. MatthewS

MatthewS

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Don't know if it might help, but there's another new build of the DigiTV software out (3.112 / 3.11 build 2 ).

Matt. :)