Neat IOTA Standmount Speaker Review

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by The News Bot, Sep 2, 2013.

1. The News Bot

The News Bot
      News Supplying Robot

Products Owned:
      Products Wanted:
      Ratings:
      +443
      Reviewed by Ed Selley, 2nd September 2013. I’ve had access to a great many speakers in the time that the IOTA’s have been here but I have often chosen to listen to them in preference to larger and superficially more capable speakers because they are a genuine pleasure to listen to with a capability far beyond their relatively small size. This is a demonstration that careful attention to the basics can result in a small speaker with a huge capability to entertain.
      Read the full review...

2. Scott_Mac

Scott_Mac

Products Owned:
      Products Wanted:
      Ratings:
      +584
      Ed - did you ever get round to listening to five of them in your AV system. I'm having dirty thoughts about doing exactly that - replacing my Kef Eggs (3005's) with 5 of these - off the end of an Anthem MRX300. I assume that'll have enough juice to run them as it's a pretty meaty thing that never struggled with my M&K's previously!

3. Docking bay94

Docking bay94
      Standard Member

Products Owned:
      Products Wanted:
      Ratings:
      +3
      Hi Ed,

I am currently chilling out with my system fronted confidentiality by a pair of Arcam Muso speakers and wondered looking at this rather impressive review the iota's have has anyone else encountered the two in a head to head of sorts? I'd love to hear any feedback from you or any forum members as a comparison of the Muso vs the Iota's
      Cheers