• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Nearly a year in the making!

C

conehillbus

Happy new year!

This site advised me to purchase my Sony Cancorder and Sony Vegas Editing software. So its only fair that you get to see what Ive done with them!

I have just published ‘Forest Fire’ on Google video.
It started as a way of entertaining my nephew and niece during their summer holidays this year, but it spawned into something bigger. It took 3 weeks to shoot and 4 months to edit.

Forest Fire:
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-6872142191497596686

The movie below I made with my nephew 2 years ago, with windows movie maker. It is somewhat crude compared to forest fire but we enjoyed making it just the same.

The Hunt:
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=4577259111248468265

Feedback for both appreciated.
Thanks
Mark

B

Bales1983

I have to say i think forest fire was brilliant!

Not ashamed to admit i almost had a little tear brewing at the end wth the music/pictures combo!

Apart from a couple of continuity issues (obviously to be expected at this level) it was amazing!

Hopefully you won get sued by universal pictures over copyright lol

Lee

senu

Distinguished Member
Very well done, with both, :smashin:
Although I would really rather you used your own intro sequences ( not give glory to the Studios which may only choose to come after you ..:eek:)
I would say congratulations and well done for both .Any rough edges are too insignificant to comment on compared to the "polished" look where things worked well, which is mostly
Keep it up:thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom