NBA 2K8 - Preview/Play And Help Thread

Usama

Prominent Member
Reaction score
looks sweet as a nut any idea of a release date

wallzy

Edit: just checked game.co.uk and it says october 07

Gamespot, Play.com and a few other websites say October as well!

There is a demo on the US store!

Downloading it now.

Demo left me cold. It's definitely EA's Live or Sony's 08 this year for me (even though I've been a loyal fan of the 2K series since the original NBA 2K on the Dreamcast).

Demo left me cold. It's definitely EA's Live or Sony's 08 this year for me (even though I've been a loyal fan of the 2K series since the original NBA 2K on the Dreamcast).

Yea i was :thumbsdow i don't like the sim b-ball games anyway i like EA's NBA Street.

Why start a thread on a sim basketball game if its not your cup of tea?:suicide:

Anyhow

Downloaded the demo and its much better than the other 2 basketball demos up at the moment and it fills much more fluid than 2K7 so it'll be a definate purchase for me, cant wait. Shame you cant change the cam in the demo mind.

Can't believe there's not more interest in this!

VG+ shipped mine yesterday so should be here in a day or two..

Can't wait :D

When is it out Panz
I wasn't into this demo as much as last years, but its growing on me
Igaskus & L. James are beasts lol

Released in the US today, over here i thinks it scheduled for the 26th.

Same here about the demo, i read a few things about how they've improved the Association though and it sounds really good. Probably the best chance i've got of seeing the T-Wolves do well this year :rotfl:

Why start a thread on a sim basketball game if its not your cup of tea?:suicide:

Anyhow

Downloaded the demo and its much better than the other 2 basketball demos up at the moment and it fills much more fluid than 2K7 so it'll be a definate purchase for me, cant wait. Shame you cant change the cam in the demo mind.

For the people who are instread in the game. ;)

Released in the US today, over here i thinks it scheduled for the 26th.

Same here about the demo, i read a few things about how they've improved the Association though and it sounds really good. Probably the best chance i've got of seeing the T-Wolves do well this year :rotfl:

You getting the US version then...
Then selling for PAL version?

Yea its the US version, i'll be keepig it though.

I prefer the US version so i can better updates, As after this years draft all the roster updates were made by people in the US so wouldn't work with the PAL version...

ok cool thanks
May splash out for US version then ... ill give you a game with the mighty Mavericks

Where you purchase it from anyway?

yea that'd be good

Got it from:

http://www.videogamesplus.ca

Dunno if you've ever used them before, but they're really good. Usually takes about 3 days from ordering to receive and i've never had customs charges etc..

Cheers again will put a purchase in me thinks

Review on IGn here

Looks like they improved what i wanted them too, post play and Association Mode. Bad news on the A.I D though. :(

I've found the thread on US forum about NBA 2k8 & NBA Live and it seems like most people like Live more. I played both demos and think Live looks better (graphic-wise), but 2k8 got better animations, movements - alot more dynamic. I don't like in 2k8 that weird feeling that players are skating on the floor, but I think I can get used to it. So far I think 2k8 is winnnig, but I need to play a little bit more.

What do you think, guys?

Here is the link

Ive ordered mine but is there a strike on the 5th or something?

Well it looks like Royal Mail have ruined my hoop dreams :D

It didn't arrive yesterday, so will probably be next week :(

Well it looks like Royal Mail have ruined my hoop dreams :D

It didn't arrive yesterday, so will probably be next week :(

Are you happy that they ruined your hoop dreams? :rotfl:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom