Navman ICN330

T

theboneman

HI,

I have a Navnan ICN 330 it works great and serves its purpose well. I just bought a new car and in the boot under the spare wheel was another Navman ICN 330. However it has problems.

The unit works ok powers uo etc screen sound ok. But will not show any map pictures. I have taken the card out my working machine and it works the unit fine.

So, I made a copy of the sd card but the unit will still not show pictures of maps nor will the sd card work in my own unit. And creates the same fault.. Any help guys??

Many thanks,:lease:

HI,

I have a Navnan ICN 330 it works great and serves its purpose well. I just bought a new car and in the boot under the spare wheel was another Navman ICN 330. However it has problems.

The unit works ok powers uo etc screen sound ok. But will not show any map pictures. I have taken the card out my working machine and it works the unit fine.

So, I made a copy of the sd card but the unit will still not show pictures of maps nor will the sd card work in my own unit. And creates the same fault.. Any help guys??

Many thanks,:lease:

I have the 320 and you can back up the data onto another SD card but it will not work in the unit with the same faults as you describe. As far as I know you need a legit maps SD card from Navman = (Expensive).

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom