navigon and my PC

mrapriliafalco1

Does anyone else have this problem??
WHEN i HOOK UP TO THE INTERNET THE THE p.c finds the unit and memory card on a different drive,so when I wanted to do the update I had to transfer maps from the unit to the memory card,delete off the unit before space was available

Last edited:

G a f f e r

Does anyone else have this problem??
WHEN i HOOK UP TO THE INTERNET THE THE p.c finds the unit and memory card on a different drive,so when I wanted to do the update I had to transfer maps from the unit to the memory card,delete off the unit before space was available

WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO IS ADD SOME FILE STRUCTURE TO THE MICROSD CARD ;). The cards show up as separate drives and just inserting it won't allow the maps to install.
I found out via trial and error that you simply create a folder on the root of the microSD called NAVIGON and another folder within that called MAPS. Now when you launch the Fresh software, it will recognise the extra space and allow you to install the maps...no transferring of maps between the two is needed. Just create those two folders and go :smashin:.

^^^ It is annoying that this info is neither on Navigon's website, their online manual's nor the manuals supplied with the device itself :thumbsdow.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom