Navi-G Software

trogers230

Standard Member
My Family Purchased a Navi-G sat nav from whsmiths a few months ago, just after christmas i think. My sister has been using it on and off for the last few months, and has not tried to update it. I have just tried this myself, and it appears to have no way of updating the maps on it, the disc just has some manuals, a back up maps option, a link to an italian website with instructions of how to download maps of italy on it and a link to some active sync files. I am not sure what these are.

Does anybody know of how to update the maps using these sync files, or if i should download some software at all, if so any suggestions. I don't mind paying a little, but free is preferable. It seems to me that other sat-navs come with such software. I am a little dissapointed about this. Any suggestions?

Cheers.

trogers230

Standard Member
Think i have mastered the active sync files, they run microsoft active sync. Still need some maps to sync to it though. Any ideas? Also, am slightly worried that the name of the CD is 'JOHNNY' and the name of the autorun file is 'My Project'. Not good.

W

wheelsoffire

I have a NAVI-G sat nav. I've tried to download TOMTOM maps on to it to update it. However I cannot work out how to find the file with navi-g set up. Can anyone help??
Thanks.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Hisense A7G, Zidoo Z1000 & Kudos Cardea C10 Reviews + Movie News and Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom