NATPC M009S RTB Ultimate 7" 16GB or Tabtronics Quantum7+ 8GB

Portlychap

Standard Member
Hi, I'm just looking for any constructive advice as to which is the better tablet of the two. I mainly just want a tablet that is half decent and I can familiarise myself with Android on. I will be using facebook, YouTube, Internet, Apps etc. I will also want it so I can watch movies from a micro SD card and output via HDMI. As long as it is responsive with decent definition but mostly I want something reliable.
Or if anyone else has any other suggestions of similar tablets with decent power, storage and HDMI they would be most welcome. Thanks.

NATPC M009S RTB ULTIMATE 7" 16GB Capacitive Android tablet PC - Android 4.0 ICS (Ice Cream Sandwich)- now with DOUBLE storage (16GB) and DOUBLE system ram (1GB) for ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE - WiFi - Compatible with BBC iPlayer / Amazon Kindle Apps

TABTRONICS QUANTUM7+ 8GB 1.2GHz - Max 1.5Ghz - Dual Core CPU - Quad Core GPU 1024 x 600 Capacitive Android 4.1.1 JELLY BEAN Tablet PC 7" - 5 point touch - HDMI - In BLACK

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom