Nationwide banking iOS app - Face ID issues?

psychopomp1

Every now and again the iOS Nationwide app won't let me login using Face ID, I just get the background image screen - no error code is displayed. The only way to fix this is to toggle off and on the 'face id' setting in the Nationwide app settings or restart the phone. This happens on both my iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Mini. Anyone else seeing such behaviour on a face ID compatible iOS device? I reported this to Nationwide a few months ago but the problem still persists. So just wondering if its just me......

Saldawop

Distinguished Member
I have an xs Max. Can’t say I have ever had a problem with the Face ID login using the Nationwide app

melmorc

I've had this a few times (I also have the iPhone 12 Pro Max) and I simply kill the app and then relaunch it and it's ok.

rob99

I've had this a few times (I also have the iPhone 12 Pro Max) and I simply kill the app and then relaunch it and it's ok.
That’s what I do
I have to do this most times I open it
seems to be worse on the 15 beta software

Micah

I have this regularly on my XS Max. Easy enough to retry, but still a niggle nonetheless!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic JZ2000 Final Thoughts - TV Calibration: Should you? And More...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom