National Treasure 2: Book of Secrets Blu-ray Review

Tech News

News Supplying Robot
Reviewed by Simon Crust
If you enjoyed National Treasure, then you will also enjoy National Treasure 2: Book of Secrets, it covers much of the same ground with much of the same production values and with all of the same enthusiasm and lack of credibility. It is an enjoyable enough romp, though, free from any real thinking and harks back to a kids adventure yarn, exactly what the makers were going for, so on that level is succeeds very well. It’s still rubbish of course, but harmless enough to be enjoyed on that level.

As a Blu-ray package, Disney have once again put together an outstanding package; with reference picture, excellent sound and a whole bunch of watchable extras including some decent exclusive material makes this disc highly worth while. If other distribution companies made such efforts with all their Blu-ray releases I’m sure its market share would increase dramatically.

Read the full review...

Shaun666

Very generous marking ! While I'm sure the picture and sound merit high marks I wouldn't give the film itself more than 2 !

It was so bad it actually made me squirm in my seat and feel embarassed for the actors having to spout such drivel and as for Nic Cage's performance, I think it's safe to say he plumbed new depths.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom