National Panasonic NV- G500 Multi-system VCR

RecordablDVDfan

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I have one of these I brought in 1990 - what's it worth ? Anyone want to make me an offer ?

Originally posted by RecordablDVDfan
I have one of these I brought in 1990 - what's it worth ? Anyone want to make me an offer ?

It's worth = what someone is prepared to pay for it.

Your best bet is to advertise it on ebay and let people bid for it. You can decide a minimum amount you're prepared to accept, which is a 'hidden' reserve price - unless it reaches this, you're not obliged to sell.

My advice is to list it for the maximum number of days (10), and start with a low price.

Hi this is more of an inquiry than a belated response.
I also have one of these VCRs, given to me recently by a nighbour who had mislaid both original user's manual and the remote. I can live without the remote (I think) if I could only get this machine to actually record a TV programme. Does any one have a user's manual or tell me where I can download one please. I tried National Panasonic in Japan and Europe but no luck so far...
In fact do I need the remote to be able to tune in the TV channels to the VCRs tuner, before recording could be done? This may seem terrible logical - if so is there a way round this predicament?
Gordon.h
:(

What an old thread you are looking at! I have the manual for this VCR (as well as the VCR which is worthless these days)

I can scan this in if you want for £10. I think you need the remote if not also the bar code scanner to set the timer PM me if you are interested

The latest video from AVForums

StormAudio ISR Fusion 20 AV Receiver - review coming soon #HomeCinema #Amplifier #VideoShort
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom