National Advertising Center

A

Alice Piper

I work for National Advertising Center. We finally got to convince our boss to get a plasma television for our break room. What are the plus and the minuses between Led, Lcd, and a plasma. Does anyone have any recommendations?

A P

I work for National Advertising Center. We finally got to convince our boss to get a plasma television for our break room. What are the plus and the minuses between Led, Lcd, and a plasma. Does anyone have any recommendations?

A P
Is it a big room,will it be using freeview,freesat,SKY etc?:)

A P
Has the break room got a lot of ambient light that will be directed towards the tv , If it's anything like the break room at my previous workplace a plasma wouldn't really be suitable, If the room isn't too bright or light isn't directed straight at the screen the plasma viewing angles would be superior to lcd and suited to a break room.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom